Thursday, 24 December 2015

The Day is saved ...

I've been having minor nervous breakdowns for the last few days trying to get Pandora gift certificates for my daughter-in-law and granddaughter - they sold out.  I went back to the shop 3 times but they still didn't have any in.  I tried at the nearest big towns, i.e. Shrewsbury, Birmingham and Walsall but they didn't have any either - I think their printer must have let them down with the order.

I toyed with the idea of giving them the money with the instruction 'to be spent at Pandora' but it's not the same and I didn't feel comfortable doing that.

Anyway, there is a large jeweller next to Pandora in my Town Centre so I went in there to see if they did anything similar i.e. charms for bracelets and lo and behold, it transpired that T.H. Baker own Pandora and their gift vouchers can be redeemed at Pandora - thank goodness for that, but why wasn't I told ?  I could have saved myself hours of worry and travelling.

They are nicely packaged too, look:


Anyway, just to prove I have now completely lost my marbles, here are some pictures of a tiny Christmas Tree and cards I bought for the cats !


You can see the little fire I bought for them to keep them warm, there is no radiator in my kitchen, I had to have it removed in order to fit in that huge cupboard you can see.

 
Itty the Kitty isn't too interested at the moment, he is waiting for his Christmas dinner.

 
Lady Leah 1 likes them though.
 
Happy Christmas everyone ...
 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you don't think I've finally taken leave of my senses !

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hope your day is going well too.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas Wean - I've been Pandora-ing for my friend Ruff Stu who's cooking my Christmas dinner. It's a chef's hat. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How thoughtful. There are three members of the family who buy Pandora charms, and as I don't know what they are buying, I thought vouchers the best way go. Turned out OK anyway.
      Hope you are enjoying your day.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...