Saturday, 30 January 2016

Bargains this week in Poundland ....

I always call into Poundland when I can, there always seems to be something I need.  It's a pity some people still think it's full of rubbish, but it's surprising how many 'brand' names there are to be had.   I've had lots of kitchen items in the past, and the gardening season is coming up soon, so I'll be bagging seeds, trellis, supports, etc. etc.,

I got three bargains this morning:


These looked good at 2 for £1.  Aloe Vera health drinks, they're delicious, one bottle gives two x half pint servings.  I've used them as the liquid base for smoothies.  I'm going to get more tomorrow because you never know how long these things will be available.


I don't know if these eggs are going to be permanently available, but just in case I got two packs at £1 for 15.


I've never heard of this shampoo, but it's such a big bottle, I couldn't walk past it.  I needn't have worried, it's lovely and creamy with a delightful fragrance.  I've washed my hair with it and it looks nice and shiny.  It's a shampoo and conditioner in one apparantly,  I never know how that works, but at that price I'm not arguing and will be getting another bottle tomorrow in case they go quickly.  I wonder if it's hairdressers bankrupt stock ?



1 comment:

  1. Funnily enough I got the same shampoo and liked it. Not overpoweringly fragrant , not keen on smelling like the cheap sweet aisle.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...