Monday, 18 January 2016

Pretty earmuffs with crochet flowers ...

Thought you'd like to see these, they'll be heading off to Etsy later today.


I love these and am really pleased with the way they have turned out.  I bought the earmuffs, they're velvetty fabric on a headband, I like the shaped ear sections too.  I crocheted the flowers and knitted the leaves, I'm going to make  lots more flowers and make a wallhanging.





This is how the flowers are made: (not instructions)





a few leaves


Here are some more flowers for different projects, I'll post about those soon.


Are you all keeping busy crafting ?  I'd love to hear what you are making.

2 comments:

  1. I like those ear muffs, what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MQ, I'm a big fan of your craftwork too.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...